Bonoflex Extra (30 chewable tablets) Reduces osteoarthritis pain, increase joint mobility and decrease the need for painkillers.
|Concentration per 2 tablets||Active ingredients|
|20 mcg||Vitamin K2|
– Glucosamine is a precursor of glycosylated proteins & lipids.
– Glucosamine is a precursor of glycosaminoglycans.
– Its use as a therapy for osteoarthritis appears safe.
– Chondroitin is a substance that occurs naturally in the connective tissues of people.
– Reduces osteoarthritis pain.
– Increase joint mobility.
– Decrease the need for painkillers.
Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM):
– MSM relieves pain from swelling.
– MSM used for decreasing joint degeneration.
Helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body.
Vitamin k2 (mk7):
It activate osteocalcin that is responsible for binding calcium to the bone matrix.-
Vitamin B12 involved in the function of the cells that build bone.
Supplemental glucosamine help to rebuild cartilage and treat arthritis.-
-It’s used as a therapy for osteoarthritis.
-Reduces joint swelling and stiffness.
-Increase joint mobility.
-Decrease joint degeneration.
Dose: 1-2 tablets/day.