Multilind (30 chewable tablets) for mum & baby care
|Concentration per 3 tablets||Active ingredients|
|600 mcg||Folic acid|
|600 IU||Vitamin D3|
|770 mcg||Vitamin A|
|87 mg||Vitamin C|
|1.9 mg||Vitamin B6|
|2.6 mcg||Vitamin B12|
Multilind in Pregnancy & lactation, gives your body the daily requirement of calcium, Iodine, Folic acid, choline, Vitamin A & Vitamin B6, B12.
– Essential for baby’s neural tube formation, brain and spine development and reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
– Works to produce DNA synthesis and red blood cells, so increase blood production.
– Important for your baby’s embryonic growth and development of the heart, lungs, kidneys, eyes, bones and central nervous system.
– Relieve nausea and vomiting (morning sickness) during pregnancy.
– Prevent and treat iron deficiency anaemia during pregnancy and lactation.
– Reduce risk of hypertension and pre-eclampsia
– Providing your baby by calcium to build strong bones and teeth.
– Supports pregnant and lactating immune system to fight infection.
– Increase your babies’ strength and mental performance in their growing years.
– Essential for production of maternal and fetal thyroid hormones that regulates the development of fetal brain nervous
– Helps your baby’s tissue make collagen, structural protein of cartilage, tendons, bones, skin.
Dose: 1-2 tablets/day.