Omega-Light (30 capsules) promotes the healthy development of the fetal brain, eyes and nervous system and support healthy birth weight.
Fish oil 1000mg, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) +DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 425 mg
Omega-Light in pregnancy:-
– lower risk of preeclampsia.
– promotes the healthy development of the fetal brain, eyes and nervous system.
– support healthy birth weight.
– promotes attention and focus in infants and children.
– promotes positive mood and well-being for mothers.
Omega-Light in heart health:-
– Reduction of triglyceride in the range of 30-15%.
– Raise HDL cholesterol levels.
– Helps prevent the formation of harmful blood clots.
For mental health:-
Deficiency is linked to low intelligence, poor eyesight and an increased risk of several health problems.
Omega-Light fatty acids, especially DHA, may improve the length and quality of sleep in children and adults.
Its fats may help prevent age-related mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease, but more research is needed.
Its supplements may help prevent and treat depression and anxiety.
EPA seems to be the most effective at fighting depression.
Omega-Light and bone & joint health:-
It can improve bone strength and joint health.
This may lead to a reduced risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
Omega-Light and skin health:-
Managing oil production in skin and hydration of skin.
Preventing hyper keratinization of hair follicles.
Omega light can help keep skin cells healthy, preventing premature aging and more. They may also help protect the skin from sun damage.
Omega light can alleviate menstrual pain
Women who consume omega light have milder menstrual pain